ponedeljek, 20. februar 2017

Un-responsibility in connection with the work in the money 3

Base for this blog is chat with my DIP buddy within which I had a chain reaction, thus I'm writing it out

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow ex-boss to live me hanging / not giving me the answer related to my future income in the reasonable time. I realize that with that allowance I have send her the message, that she doesn’t have to worry about me & because I myself don’t…
But who the hell will take care of me, if I not myself… Nobody! I have to find some worth in me… I have to give myself a purpose… otherwise melancholy and depression will consume me…

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as 'go with the flow' and play a 'wait and see' game -- abdicating responsibility -- instead of actually being directive. I see that these games I played had put me in a state of apathy / lethargy which is actually unpleasant and painful way to exist in… I will have to push me from the bottom and stand as willingness, as life… [sure – I’m all yawning and sleepy…, sure…] because that is common sense. Those other listed stuff are pure selfishness… bullshit… waste… of my potential. Not acceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tell to myself that there is no need to forward my decision to end the job to my boss – as she didn’t tell me her decision about it.
Within that I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to realize that there is a question in the difference between being directive and taking responsibility - or not.
I see, that there is no need to wait for other in sense that if other will take self-responsibility, then I will fallow and if not, I don’t have to do it either… I see that in that way I can not build and straighten my self-trust. I have to stop waiting on others to give initiative for movement and I have to become that movement as taking responsibility myself. I have been waiting more than long enough and I would really like to exist in more self-trust – thus I will be more responsible and less hesitate-tible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to projecting hesitation on my boss and not seeing that I’m also the one existing into it – not only in that specific case with boss, but also in many other areas of my life. I realize that hesitation is a poison for unrealized potential in me. Therefore I will put the flagging point on it and move my ass right away when I see myself falling into it. I will be focusing on ‘immediate action’ for one week to see how it’s to be satisfied with myself again – after long time…

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live in and as unpractical pride pattern, where I have decided that I don’t want to bag boss for taking me back on work, because I was judging myself as inferior through the eyes of my boss – based on the mistake I’ve made. 
I realize that in that specific situation it was ‘right on time’ – as I needed more time to practice manicure, but in similar situation in the future I will have to transcend my pride and ask my money-giver if they are willing to take me back… That means that I will have to forgive myself to judge myself through their eyes and to check how intense is their judgment in reality and maybe face it and work/live with it. It may be even less painful than living on costs of someone else as I do new…  

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar