četrtek, 30. marec 2017

Un-responsibility in connection with the work & the money 4

Base for this blog is chat with my DIP buddy within which I had a chain reaction, thus I'm writing it out

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to realize that if I myself or boss or other defines me as inferior – is that in all cases MCS work. Hmmmm, the first associations on inferiority are un-willingness & un-responsibility… -- I see myself as inferior when I know that I haven’t given enough / my best and when I know that I’ve chosen ignorance instead of responsibility… (or when other / me as MCS are more persuasive then common sense).
Thus direct solution is to give the best of me all the time. But because I have lived in opposite habit for most of my life, transition – change will take some time. Meanwhile I will look at the feeling of inferiority as fast as I can, I will forgive it and I will immediately do or at least put in plan what I should have already done / how should it be done…

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at my buddy, because she has told me what is my priority. I realize that I have just said to her ‘’I'm still working on other stuff; I just don't see that as a priority’’ instead of explaining to her what exactly am I working on and thus share myself in detail – which would be base for agreement of my process priority list… I commit myself to share myself in more details when I see disagreement rising in company of anger and thus prevent the anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be picky and spoiled in relation to jobs; I have always said that I would never go back on any working place that I have had before – within some kind of superiority… I realize that I abused that superiority position with intention to hide feelings of inferiority from myself -- I have blamed everything else & everybody else how ‘wrong / inappropriate’ it was / they were – thus I didn’t need to look at myself, my mistakes, my reactions and work through the corrections… I see that I can’t continue like that if I want to be satisfied and have my inner peace. I realize that I have to work through all the reaction soon after they occur, otherwise there will be accumulation and justifications from which I will again create the belief of how right I am and how wrong they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in hope that I will get a job where everything will be as it should be – dignified conditions and no braking rules / exploitation in the name of money. I see that that maybe reality in the future, but is not often situation in current time. However – that should not be my excuse for not giving everything that I’m able to give on working place - on the contrary – I’m the one who is supposed to contribute to change that I would like to see on working places – with responsibility & self-honesty.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar